Centre for the innovation and development of education and technology
Education, society and life
We offer training activities to adults and senior citizens
- On technological topics, but also social, cultural and human
- Inside and outside of the classroom, by formal and non-formal methodologies
- With the aim of learning, growing and enjoying
- In physical spaces and also virtual (on-line)
Research, projects, training
We put in common technology and education so people and organisations can grow.
- Erasmus+ KA2 Cooperation Projects of the European Union
- Tailored-made learning environments
- Design and development of training materials
- Train of trainers, conferences, dissemination events
We created edueca as a platform for your educational and growth projects
- Designed for adults, easy to use, colaborative and enjoyable
- Agile and quick to manage and organise by the trainer
- Capable to grow and innovate with your team or work colleagues
- Adding value and knowledge to your organisation or company
Curso KA1 (13-17/06/2016)
"Creativity and collaboration on the net" (en inglés). From 13 to 17 June we are offering this KA1 course in...
Lego (R ) is a construction game with pieces that can be used to build what you want ( a car , a house, a spaceship ......
European project Ed-Way meeting
On March 3rd and 4th 2016, we had the pleasure to host in Castellón, the kick-off meeting of the KA2 Strategic...
Serious games for learning
A Serious Game (Serious Game) is a game designed with a different primary purpose of pure fun or entertainment, in our...
Developing an on-line game
We are collaborating with the project SG4Adults, they have produced a board game to facilitate the entrepreneurial...
Do you feel interested?
Do you want to collaborate?